Read: Nigerian comedian Okey Bakassiís letter to God
From: Nigeria | Okey ĎBakassií Onyegbule
January 14, 2013, 00:21 GMT
We know Nollywood comedian Okey Bakassi is a funny man, but this time around, heís gone religious!!!
Read his letter to God:
Dear Almighty Sir,
I donít know what time it is in your area so Iíll simply say good day Sir. Iím very grateful for making me experience 2013 and Iím sorry for all my sins in 2012.
I would have promised not to sin in 2013 but I donít want to lie because you already know my future.
Please help me be a better and more successful person this year. Also protect and bless my family, friends and fans.
I hereby present some personal issues before you:
1. Will Nigeria be better this year or ever? If no, I seek your approval to go and take up citizenship somewhere else but if yes be fast before they empty our treasury and our oil wells run dry.
2. Please help us with the exchange rate. Help de Naira catch up with the dollar.
3. Have you relocated Hell to Nigeria? If no, what are Boko Haram and Kidnappers doing here?
4. Do we allow GEJ do another term? If no please do something before we ĎOccupy Everywhereí.
5. Adjust the brain of our youths so that their savings will end up in bank accounts not boutiques and night clubs.
6. There are more diseases now than brands of condom available. What do we do? Urgent answer required.
7. Please is your son coming soon? We have forgotten the meaning of true love since the last time he came.
8. Please I need your BB pin if possible, I want to send you pictures and links of what pastors and government officials are doing with our money. I guess you already know.
On behalf of my wife and children I say thank you.
Okey ĎBakassií Onyegbule
): Have Your Say >>
Airtel sponsors Big Brother Africa 8
Miss Universe 2012 stripped of her title barely hours to the crowing of a new one
Two Miss Universe organisers play 'Tom and Jerry' as one declares this year's event illegal
Court orders Confidence Haugen to stop using logo for her fashion line
The magical Vodafone Red Room experience, a VVIP touch to 2013 VGMA
Ghana, Nigeria to renew fierce musical rivalry on June 29
Airtel congratulates EL for winning Album of the Year at VGMAs
We donít owe you - RAC LLC tells Miss Universe 2012 winner
Mysterious woman forces journalist to go back to art
Rihanna's dad thinks she'll reunite with Chris Brown
Tools & Features
Audio on Demand
Joyonline on Twitter
Joyonline on Facebook
Joyonline on Youtube
Advertise with Us
© Copyright 2012 Myjoyonline.com All Rights Reserved.